Friday 18 March 2016

Small digital art piece

 I went and had a look at the old windows '95 and '98 icons and was hit by a wave of nostalgia. I may have been young back then but I thoroughly remember getting our family home computer and using it to go online, play space pinball and draw on paint and photoshop (Mum had a copy from her Uni)


The story behind this is that I was sat on a college computer (The one I'm on right now!) a few days ago and Photoshop had expired on it (it's still expired) but I really wanted to make a picture.
I resorted to Powerpoint... and made this!
I was looking to make something inspired by all the images I found when googling for 'Networks'
I like it's unpolishedness, the way it does look a bit like a business presentation about 'intranets' or 'Peer to peer technology'.



I find these clipart images (and the things which turn up on google when you search for arbitrary things) really quite inspiring.




No comments:

Post a Comment